Saturday, January 07, 2006

Moving On

Learning to let go.
How to move on?
Learning what I already know.
Fearing when you're finally gone.
Hope slips away.
The time has clearly arrived.
I've been dreading this day.
How can I possibly survive?
I once held your hand.
You drew me near.
Nothing is the way I planned,
strangely though, there is nothing to fear.
In some ways, you made sense.
In others, because of you I cried.
Undecided, constantly on the fence.
Part of me hates you and part of me continues to die.
You're still a boy and I hope I've grown.
You made me your toy and I made you my own.
We stand on different sides
We don't see eye to eye
I run to you, you just run and hide
Until now, all I've asked is why?
Loving has become an affliction
a sickness I can't escape
Like a drug, you're my addiction
Trailing visions of colors and shapes
I tried to throw out your memory
I tried to forget what you did for my heart
A romanced idea of what should be
A dream that has completely fallen apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home