Poem
It's too much for one heart
It's much too tough to take
The way you make me knees go weak
The way I bend until I break.
It's too much for one heart
to have dreams of what can be
Sometimes you reach to hold my hand
Oh, I want something so deeply.
It's too much for one heart
to sense the end is almost here
Everything is undefined
feelings unspoken are feelings unclear
It's too much for one heart
to cry and laugh at the same time
the pain in my soul won't let me smile
the voice in my head screams at you, he's mine!
It's too much for one heart
to know we fit like a glove
Perfection and attraction are simply words
The emotion must be love.
It's too much for one heart
it's hard to be alone
to want one, to have one
Am I better off alone?
It's too much for one heart
to cause anger and pain
the tears I shed are caused by me
the tears I weep wash away like rain
It's too much for one heart
hoping and wishing for a dream come true
is he the match for me?
I need to understand you.
It's too much for one heart
life is defined by pairs
love is the key to it all
am I only now becoming aware?
It's too much for one heart
I trust and believe in you.
The time will come when the light will shine
And a lonely one will become two.
It's much too tough to take
The way you make me knees go weak
The way I bend until I break.
It's too much for one heart
to have dreams of what can be
Sometimes you reach to hold my hand
Oh, I want something so deeply.
It's too much for one heart
to sense the end is almost here
Everything is undefined
feelings unspoken are feelings unclear
It's too much for one heart
to cry and laugh at the same time
the pain in my soul won't let me smile
the voice in my head screams at you, he's mine!
It's too much for one heart
to know we fit like a glove
Perfection and attraction are simply words
The emotion must be love.
It's too much for one heart
it's hard to be alone
to want one, to have one
Am I better off alone?
It's too much for one heart
to cause anger and pain
the tears I shed are caused by me
the tears I weep wash away like rain
It's too much for one heart
hoping and wishing for a dream come true
is he the match for me?
I need to understand you.
It's too much for one heart
life is defined by pairs
love is the key to it all
am I only now becoming aware?
It's too much for one heart
I trust and believe in you.
The time will come when the light will shine
And a lonely one will become two.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home